Chemical Guys and 20 minutes or so. Not too bad.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A quick power wash rinse, foam cannon soap application, wipe down with a wash mit with the help of a 3 and 4 year old. They did a pretty good job following the rule of the wash mit touches nothing but the silver on the car and the water in the rinse bucket.
Wasn’t super dirty but was covered in dust from a dry 90 plus degree weekend and frequent tips down a gravel drive.
Not a super detail wash but your weekly rinse off did quite nice.

283AD1E8-A412-40E7-978E-7F2B0705E7F7.jpeg

D4C3795C-8231-4C87-B089-D1F73079FFC0.jpeg

B52BA1EE-1C4C-4487-8FE6-51856EA09D9F.jpeg

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sweet! When I wash my 2-seater, my mitt rule is a little different....I wash the top half....mid-door up first, then the bottom to the sills, then the actual sills so I don't gather the dirt from the bottom of the sills up into the paint.....nearly same color too!

Nice truck!

jeff

OP
OP
Black

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When it is just me I have much different mitt rules as well.

But being that my assistance are 3 and 4 years old getting them not to touch anything but the bucket water and the silver is a chore enough. Figure them staying to the paint won’t drag too much crap elsewhere I can’t remove.
I take care of the wheels, wheels wells, and running boards, of course I go over everything as well.

Silver is the best color for a daily driver. It hides the grime so well.