Cid $11 TID$41

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you getting any other DTC codes ? The TID refers to a test, and the Cid refers to the component the test is run on. Inspect the two hoses running to the DPFE sensor.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
P0304 .... a misfire on cylinder #4 ( farthest one aft on the passenger side....) . Check the sparkplug well for water, and inspect the coil and coil boot, as well as the sparkplug. Do you feel a misfire ?

OP
OP
97expedition85
Reaction score
I have changed the spark plug and the coil packs when I changed the intake mainfold gasket and I feel it some times and some times not

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No leaks from the heater hoses just above that area right ? So no water getting on the coil or harness? Inspect the coil's harness and connector, make sure the coil plug clicks to lock onto the coil and no cracks or anything to short out. Do you have access to a smoke machine to look for possible vacuum leaks?

OP
OP
97expedition85
Reaction score
I have to look at the. Lines above it and. Then I look to see if I know any one. With a smoke machine