Code Reader/Key Programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
For years I used an Auto Enginuity code reader and a laptop for my trucks which also provided cylinder balance readings to locate bad coils and key programming for PATS keys. Well it's the end of the road for the scanner.

Can anyone suggest a replacement code scanner that will also program PATS keys, read keyless code combos and provide Ford-specific diagnostic codes?

Thanks much for the help!

- Eddie

OP
OP
T

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Forscan will do the job but you have to erase all keys from memory and reprogram them. I really don't like that concept. Not how my New Generation Star scanner or my AutoEnginuity worked which allowed me to add a key.

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Forscan will do the job but you have to erase all keys from memory and reprogram them. I really don't like that concept. Not how my New Generation Star scanner or my AutoEnginuity worked which allowed me to add a key.

I just added a key to my wife’s 2012 focus without deleting the others. Wouldn’t think it’d be different for the expy, but don’t know for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze