Complete break down of LED replacement lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys - as I guy that would like to start replacing some of the interior and some exterior (puddle lights) with LED's should we attempt to get together the part numbers and LED replacement for the bulbs - if you've done any, and liked the results, maybe pop up some photos, part numbers, and sources of the bulbs. Just an idea... I'd love to do the puddle lamps - anyone already done those?:biggun:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've completed this and so has WHOISMOOTOO...i cant post pics and wont be able to for another week...on a road trip in florida...but look at my photo album and i have pics in there. the front map lights/license plate/mirror turn signal (if equipped) all take T194 bulbs...ebay...2 for $1...find the ones with 2 LEDs on each side...the front visor lights take 33mm or 35mm LED bulbs w/6 LEDs in each bulb...the 2nd row takes 42mm 6 or 8 LED bulbs (2ea)...lastly the 3rd row...rear light take a 42mm bulb as well but i installed a 12 LED bulb...all bulbs were bought for $1 from Hong Kong and were received in about 10 days...

again...check my photo album for install photos...

***DISCLAIMER***

dont use the black flat LEDs that i used for the 2nd row...PITA to put in because they dont stay...i ordered the regular LED bulbs and should be able to install tomorrow...

i may have a cord that will tranfer photos from my phone...if so...i'll post tomorrow when i swap the flat black LEDs for the better ones for the 2nd row...i ran out of T194 and had to order more...when i change my turn signal mirror covers...i'll be changing the LEDs in there too...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just gave you everything...all exterior besides the turn signal in the headlights are T194 bulbs...license plate and turn signal bulbs on the mirrors...then i gave everything else...you wont find a part number for LEDs for other interior lights outside of T194...they go by size...31mm, 33mm, 35mm, 39mm...if you do...you'll be paying a lot for them compare to 2 for $1.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to measure mine, I think mine are 39 mm in my second row and back row. Pretty bright. I finally switched out the panel in the rear for one of the 9 LED flat ones, and it's just as bright, if not brighter. At the very least, the color now matches throughout the interior.

For the puddle lights, you can get a pretty decently long 194. For the plate lights, you have to be careful how long you go. Just make sure it's forward firing, since they'll fire downward. I think mine is a 6 LED one that barely fits.

My reverse is a t10 base. Don't remember how long it is, but it's decently bright. Because of the way the housing throw light, though, it's about as bright as OEM when the light reaches the ground.

OP
OP
T

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks Ross - I knew you had them, and me being lazy just thought I'd ask before I go looking them up in the book for myself. Here is an online source for LED's they have the dash lamps also on the site

Super Bright LED's