Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KayElSee

Reaction score
So about 2-3 weeks ago my coolant started disappearing, and I didn’t immediately understand where it was coming from, no overheating and keeping tabs on the overflow reservoir.
however I went inside to change for work a couple days ago and when I came back out, there was a massive pool of coolant on the rear drivers side. I thought it was gasoline bc of where it was coming out at, but after smelling it I realized it was my antifreeze. Since this has happened my car will run hot within every 10-15 miles
I’ve also noticed a gurgling sound on the rear drivers side within the panel located on the left side of the trunk, before this leak started being on the outside of the car? and when I popped it off there seems to be coolant inside of there, leaking from a hose maybe? Any idea what this could be so it can be fixed ASAP? I want to mention my heat doesn’t work at all, but my ac works fine.

riphip

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last edited: