Covering 3rd row seat tracks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any ideas to cover up the recessed tracks in the floor when not using the 3rd row? My dogs are going to be back there. I'd like to keep their feet from possibly getting caught down there.

ezeq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you're saying you usually remove the 3rd row seat everytime you put in the dogs? coz this is what it looks like when you fold your 3rd row seat-enough for 3-5 dogs. Just asking.Good day. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429972986.791686.jpg

OP
OP
ExplorerTom

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
1st gens have a removable 3rd row. When you fold down the back you can fold it forward but it is still a big obstruction. The 3rd row sits in deep metal tracks in the floor. When the seat is out, or even folded forward, the open seat tracks are exposed.

Any other gen te 3rd row folds flat into the floor.

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check out weathertech floor mats. See if they make one for the seats removed. Or just find a roll of carpet and cut to fit the whole area.

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use some indoor/outdoor carpet cut to fit the back. If you want something heavier over the rails what about some floor mats?

Static54

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Milwaukee WI /Anthem, AZ / Grand Rapids, MI
This is the only picture I currently have but i have the weather tech cargo liner for my dogs. I also have a partition gate I have up to keep the dogs in the rear. I can take a picture tomorrow when I pick up my dogs. My seats don't come out they are power fold.

1B6-19A3306EFCDC-5425-000002F8C8A6734B_zpsf68b62e6.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that mat/cover will be...IS the only thing on the market for it...unless u get a custom mat/carpet made...put u will have to put it in every time u put the dogs in

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is the only picture I currently have but i have the weather tech cargo liner for my dogs. I also have a partition gate I have up to keep the dogs in the rear. I can take a picture tomorrow when I pick up my dogs. My seats don't come out they are power fold.

why don't power fold seats come out? I just put some in my 04 - it's a police truck and it came without the third row. I installed power seats, because that's what I found, but I have yet to hookup the power for them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze