Crash! EOTM September submission...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2000 Expedition. XLT, full Leather, and all the trim save the power rear windows. And plenty of power beneath the hood. I used a ProCharger D-1SC at a 12 PSI boost and a 3-core intercooler.

This truck is a showcase for Centerline Racing and ProCharger.

On the exterior, I have completely converted the exterior lighting to 55 W HID with projectors and LEDs. AND I use Sylvania Silverstar HI LO 9007s too. So, I have a standard HI LO 9007s and the off road 55 W HID in the projector lens mounted all in one housing, and I can use the headlamps, HID, and LED driving lamps all at the same time, or I can run HID only, or stock headlamps only. The 55 W HID are so bright you cannot even see the stock headlight pattern when they are on. The 9007s are the only two bulbs you will find on the exterior, because there are no LED headlamp replacements. Stop, tail, turn, tag, and 3rd brake lamps are all Philips LEDs. The front use flashback 3157s in the marker/turn signal lamps. I also converted the stock driving lamps. 6 ohm resistors are installed so there is NO HYPERFLASH. Visibility is MUCH improved. Like 3x improved!

Hardware? You will find a cowl induction hood to vent underhood heat, Centerline Auto Drag IIIs (20x10), and Pirelli Scorpions. The side steps have been removed to lighten the look and to keep from slipping out on the ice. This makes an Expedition LOOK 1000 lbs lighter and really cleans up the lines. I have removed the body side molding to clean up the look as well. I have shaved all Expedition emblems and what minimal amount of chrome was on it.

I am currently installing custom fabricated induction parts to make the truck even faster, but my latest kill was a 2000 GT Mustang with Stage II cams and a 5 speed. I got him by a car length and the truck is not even completely setup yet, much less tuned. More to come from this one.

The interior is bone stock, save 3 custom installed switches for lighting and Nitrous when I do add it.

Your vote would be much appreciated. I dared to be different on this one. I normally do a full blackout. But I have ALWAYS bought Centerlines when it came time to buy a set of wheels. I had to have them, and get a lot of compliments on them. Most wheels have holes... LOL!

IMG_0098.jpg

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you submitting for Septembers EOTM? its a theme based entry not yet out

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didn't know. And you can see my theme, so there ya are. Just let it go then.

Thanks!