CravenSpeed Gemini Phone Mount testing. Volunteer needed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Logan and I run the website and marketing over here at CravenSpeed. Many of you may not have heard about us, we design and manufacture aftermarket products for a wide range of vehicles. You may have seen our Stubby antennas or Platypus license plate mounts. We are looking to expand our range of vehicle specific phone mounts and recently released a mount for the 13th Gen F-150. After looking at some photos I suspect that it would also be compatible with the new Excursion.

I am looking for one volunteer to help me confirm fitment of this mount, as well as provide photos of the mount installed should it be compatible. I am offering a free mount in exchange and will cover all shipping costs. For more info on the mount, as well as instructions on installing it you can check out our website here: https://www.cravenspeed.com/gemini-phone-mount-for-f-150-raptor-2015-2018/

63&_ga=2.230695327.1882463841.1529939082-986344929.jpg

If you would like to give it a shot or have any other questions, please email me: [email protected]

Thanks!

OP
OP
K

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just shipped out a mount to rcompart. So far it looks like this should work out. Fingers crossed!

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve held off from posting a reply in this thread due to a minor revision that is necessary for this to work plug-n-play in the Expedition. That said, I have it installed and is a very nice piece that is totally worth the price if you don’t want to glue anything to or drill holes in your dash. I’ll post photos once I get the green light to do so from CravenSpeed.