Dangerously Poor Rancho QuickLift Welds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OverlandExpy

OverlandExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Both of the front and rear strut top spacers were 2" in height. And the rancho struts added about 1" each. But yeah I definitely got more than 3 inches of lift out of it, just look at the before and after pictures!

It was a struggle fitting them in though, and if I added even 1/2 inch I probably wouldn't have been able to fit em in. I had to disconnect the brake line and abs sensor brackets so they wouldn't tear when putting the struts in, and I had to disconnect the lower control arm from the knuckle in the rear and have a friend put their whole weight on a pry bar to push the lower arm down enough to get the strut mount in there lol. And now the front upper control arms are actually resting on the coil when the front tires are off the ground, but I talked to some other people here who also put 3inch lifts in and they have the same issue with no problem. Nothing is rubbing or at max extension when the tires are on the ground though. It's been riding great so far.