Dashed in the odometer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lynnii2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wife left the interior lights on and drained the battery. I pulled out the battery and tested it showing 9 volts. I charged the battery back to 12.6 volts and installed it in the truck. When I started the truck it cranked for 2 times then started right up, but now I have these two - - dash in front of the milage on the odometer and cant remove them20230119_161047.jpg

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So you're missing your compass heading info ? Have you read the owner's manual ? It may take a day or so for it to come back. Or you may need to recalibrate it. It's in the manual.

OP
OP
Lynnii2

Lynnii2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So you're missing your compass heading info ? Have you read the owner's manual ? It may take a day or so for it to come back. Or you may need to recalibrate it. It's in the manual.

Thank you for the help. I will get the manual and start the process.

OP
OP
Lynnii2

Lynnii2

Full Access Members
Reaction score

So the truck wouldn't let me change the zones or calibrate it. So after a few hours of good and YouTube. The fix was to plug back in the factory radio, then also unplug the rear view mirror. Once I did both I got back the options to change the zone and to calibrate. 20230120_101427.jpg20230120_101436.jpg