Debating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm just looking forward to being unique.

Easy to go buy a booster car truck suv etc

More importantly to build it.

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My issue is the age of the vehicle. My dad is all about driving and continuing to wrench on old cars, all the while complaining to me how they are poorly built and break down all the time, yadda yadda yadda. I keep telling him if you own them when they are newish, you never have to work on them and can just enjoy them and move on. I take care of my vehicles, but will let the next owner worry about high mileage issues. I'm also a nerd and like the new tech, and leather seats that are not worn out, and no rusted rocker panels or aging drive train issues. But that's just me, to each their own. If the budget can afford it, I say get a newer one every few years, buy them right and pay them off early so you get back a chunk of the initial investment when you swap vehicles next (and never trade in, they will always screw you over like no other).

OP
OP
B

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I dont like the idea of debt, especially with how things are going at this time with the whole world.

I just got 80 lb injectors and looking at a new fuel pump for the turbo build