Destroyed flex pipe on my exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I totally agree with this statement. I have a local exhaust shop that's been around for 30+ years, has done half a dozen exhausts for me, in which every single time they've only used stainless products.
There's probably good aftermarket parts out there but no shop around here uses them. And I can't find them either. With the price of real stainless (not the Walker junk that's advertised to last 18 months) shops couldn't sell the better stuff here. If you have a good shop, go for it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a lot, please look for some of my posts, I've done some pretty detailed write ups and lessons learned, in general they are amazing.
I hate to ask but can you link your thread? I searched and could not find it.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hate to ask but can you link your thread? I searched and could not find it.
Here's a few of them, there are a ton, it's been a bit of an ongoing process.

Utah Driver

Reaction score
If it is not leaking or cracked then why worry about it? Just saying....

nitro nicky

Reaction score
Long ago I learned to get a performance exhaust recommendation from the hot rod guys. They are usually in the know for the best shops in town. I 2nd the feedback you received about eBay parts. the cheapest metals are sold there. Muffler pieces and the worst is: brake rotors from china. Nico

OP
OP
M

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
9DFC2BFE-3706-4DE5-AEC4-C221D99365E3.jpeg

Got it fixed. Stretched vs how it’s supposed to be.

Last edited: