Detemination Based Upon What Your Servieman Drives?

Someone providing you a quote while driving a vehicle YOU DEEM excessive. Does it:

• Casue You to PAUSE and Consider their QUOTE

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Cause you NOT TO PAUSE and it DOES NOT raises your concern.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hurricane

Reaction score
I say its a shallow, insignificant, means of measure. Character and fruit of labor speak much louder about such things. A good tree bares good fruit and a bad tree bares nothing or bad fruit.

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Persons character is the most important trait for me, do they show up on time, respect your property and instill confidence that they can do the project. Agree with previous comments regarding vehicle appearance counting towards impression if there successful.

Kevmobile

Reaction score
You realize there's tax codes/writeoffs for certain vehicles over a GVWR... He might've gotten that Escalade for the price you could get a Tahoe.

Food for thought

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can't fathom how any grown man looks at someone's vehicle as an indicator of success. Are you a complete idiot or are your life experiences simply so limited that you can't think beyond your own little world? I have met a number of people with an annual income of 6 and even 7 figures that drive beaters - some because they are simply very frugal and others because it is one of their vehicles. For example, I had a neurosurgeon show up in a 1980s F150, which he uses to haul equipment. On the flip side, there are many, many people driving vehicles they can't afford. These are likely people like you idiots that see the vehicle as a measure of success and want to convey the image to people that they have more money than they do. You can throw a rock in just about any urban neighborhood and hit a car that the owner can't afford. At the extreme end, I have even met a handful people in $200k cars that live in $100K houses. This shit means nothing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360