Ditch light mounting brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grover6

Reaction score
Anyone have experience and/or know if any of the F-150 ditch light mounting brackets work with the Expedition? I have a 2016 and I am looking to add these. I did search but only found a thread for brackets that clamp to the hood, which I don't want.

Cheers

Speedboosted

Reaction score
Anyone have experience and/or know if any of the F-150 ditch light mounting brackets work with the Expedition? I have a 2016 and I am looking to add these. I did search but only found a thread for brackets that clamp to the hood, which I don't want.

Cheers
I know this is an old thread, but did you ever find anything that works?

Looking for a pair to go on my 2017

fuzzmanmatt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It took a ton of grinding to make this fit, but it ended up working with some trimming of the cowl, too. They were marketed as first gen Raptor brackets, with the single bolt mount. The dual bolt mounts aren't spaced correctly for the hood brackets. They're in there solid, they don't move or shake going down the highway, and I haven't had any issues with the car wash, either.

PXL_20221114_154505866.jpgPXL_20221114_154438183.jpg