Does the 2022 Expy Platinum come with Heads Up Display?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ygfvdrrtffy

Reaction score
We test drove a 21 Navigator this week. It was great but having a hard time justifying north of $100k for it. So, we will probably order an Expedition Platinum. My wife loved the HUD in the Navigator. I can't seem to find HUD on the platinum which seems odd to me given it is the top of the lineup.

Does anyone know if it has it or not?

Thanks

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We test drove a 21 Navigator this week. It was great but having a hard time justifying north of $100k for it. So, we will probably order an Expedition Platinum. My wife loved the HUD in the Navigator. I can't seem to find HUD on the platinum which seems odd to me given it is the top of the lineup.

Does anyone know if it has it or not?

Thanks
No EXPY does not have HUD.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Who’s going to be the first to retrofit it? I’m hoping they add it in the next year or two and someone figures out a way to retrofit them.

twanger

Reaction score
Odd to me that anyone would make that feature a requirement. One of our cars has it, and it loses its luster really fast. Could take it or leave it, and I don’t think I’d pay $20 for it, not to mention $20,000.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not seen in the order spec sheet. Also had an eye open for that. Absence of one in the platinum actually made me step down to the limited as for my self, I do not see great benefits in the Platinum fetures - this is meant to be replace a third vehicle and primarily function as a vacation/trip hauler I have had the HUDD feature in a few vehicles already and while it's a nice addition one gets used to, the addition of a digital speedometer in the dash goes a way to presonally making up for the difference. I can see though why some people love it. My wife loves it a lot, but not enough to be a deal breaker if it's not her everyday driver

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A fully loaded platinum is about $85k, a fully loaded nav is $95k, both shorts.

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup, even the base Navi doesn’t have HUD. You have to step up to the Reserve.

mlogan

Reaction score
The new digital gauge display is pretty slick, when I test drove an F150 Powerboost last summer - seems to almost make the HUD irrelevant. But I've never had one so maybe don't know what I'm missing.