Does the 2022 Expy Platinum come with Heads Up Display?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Emilner

Reaction score
I disagree. Are you saying no S class is fully loaded without the AMG appearance package? Can a 911 be “loaded” if it’s not an S or a cabriolet or a GT3 or a GT2?

A Black Label comes with upgraded interior packages, sure. But I don’t see how you need to have the upgraded interior to be considered “fully loaded.”
Yes. No one on the MB forums would consider an S class fully loaded without the AMG package. No, the Porsche 911's are different models on the same line. Just like there are S560's, S63's, S65 etc. Totally different models based on same lines. Fully loaded means checked all the boxes. Period. It's spending as much as you can on that model without the stupid fluff (valve stems, trunk organizer etc). If you buy a BL Nav but don't go for the rear seat entertainment (which is pointless nowadays) then you say nearly every option. You can't say you bought a mid level trim package and your truck is fully loaded. That's just ridiculous.

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry, still disagree. Do I have a percentage of options ordered “cutoff” in my head for fully loaded? No. But I don’t think you need every single box checked either. I didn’t get a custom paint or leather color on my 911, but I would consider it “fully loaded”. If a neighbor’s S-class had every option but an appearance package, I’d definitely consider it fully loaded.

The kind of option missing is important, in my mind. If you get the base stereo and skip navigation, I don’t think that’s fully loaded. But if you skip the sport package on a BMW sedan because you like chrome, you could still have a fully loaded car. If I pick the manual transmission on an M4 but then can‘t get all-wheel drive, can it be fully loaded?

I get the different models argument. I was trying to get a better sense of your terms. At first I thought you were saying if there were anything more that could be ordered, including jumping up a model, that the lesser model wasn’t and couldn’t be considered fully loaded.

Dark Z

Reaction score
Personally I like the Expedition better than Navigator, I just wish they can at least add the options for HUB and rear entertainment system. Navi got nice interiors, but I'm no fan of those wood colors and the small screen.

OP
OP
Y

ygfvdrrtffy

Reaction score
Here you go, here's a nav for less than 95k and i included the lux pkg which nets you the 28 spk sound and 30 way seats as well as the massage 2nd row seats. I didn't add 4wd as I couldn't price an expy plat 4x4 at 80k. Options I didnt include were rear entertainment, and crossbars. I also didn't include extra cost paint or mono pkg. To include 4x4, mono pkg and res, it will crest 100k.

LOL. so much for "fully" loaded. Thanks for trying. We need the rear locker, it's not an SUV w/o 4WD, and also the monochromatic (black pack) which would then make it fully loaded for the most part. So, If you can find a fully loaded one for $95k, let me know.

OP
OP
Y

ygfvdrrtffy

Reaction score
Ironically, we're the opposite. My wife wants the expy and I want the nav. Shes like, "we had the expy, I rele liked it, I can get the massage seats in it, no nav for us." I like the look of the nav though, and for the expy, you can't get bc in the stealth expy, which I rele liked the most, or ventilated 2nd row seats, which I rele wanted. I told her I didn't want move over 85k, and for my21 nav, I could've done that. But to get the features we both want in the 22 nav, it pushed it out my budget. I hear ventilated seats will become late available or my23 for expy, so I'm holding out now, which is fine since I can't get one till I move back to the states anyway.
For a minute there I thought you were going to suggest we just swap wives LOL> We'd buy a 21 and our dealer has a 21 navi with everything we want, but it doesn't have self driving. We do a lot of driving to our lake house which is six hours away and five of those hours are on supported highways, so it would be awesome to have.

My wife is not a big fan of chrome either and the Expy platinum is the only Expy with bluecruise. If the Stealth had Bluecruise, she'd be totally happy as she really likes the white steath HP.

So, I am probably going to tell her I ordered her and Expy and really order her a NAVI and surprise her. I haven't decided yet. Frustrating not to have bluecruise on that hot looking Stealth.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For a minute there I thought you were going to suggest we just swap wives LOL> We'd buy a 21 and our dealer has a 21 navi with everything we want, but it doesn't have self driving. We do a lot of driving to our lake house which is six hours away and five of those hours are on supported highways, so it would be awesome to have.

My wife is not a big fan of chrome either and the Expy platinum is the only Expy with bluecruise. If the Stealth had Bluecruise, she'd be totally happy as she really likes the white steath HP.

So, I am probably going to tell her I ordered her and Expy and really order her a NAVI and surprise her. I haven't decided yet. Frustrating not to have bluecruise on that hot looking Stealth.
If we swap, just know I like em spicy lol jk. Yea in a perfect world, I'm grabbing a starlight nav reserve high with mono pkg n lux pkg, adding the massage 2nd row and ride till the wheels fall off, but that's a lotta money for a truck right now...maybe in ten years when I'm closer to my first retirement and I'm back in the states for good. I do like the Carmella interior of the plat expy though so I'm not mad.

OP
OP
Y

ygfvdrrtffy

Reaction score
If we swap, just know I like em spicy lol jk. Yea in a perfect world, I'm grabbing a starlight nav reserve high with mono pkg n lux pkg, adding the massage 2nd row and ride till the wheels fall off, but that's a lotta money for a truck right now...maybe in ten years when I'm closer to my first retirement and I'm back in the states for good. I do like the Carmella interior of the plat expy though so I'm not mad.
LOL. Yeah, me too! But I am a bit partial to this one so I think I'll keep her. No disrespect to your better half. On the vehicle front, I just put our order in for a new Navi. MSRP of $102k. Xplan knocked $5k off that price. So, I guess I'll be migrating over to a Navigator forum at some point.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01