Drivers Seat bottom is so uncomfortable!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keny01998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can confirm the seat in my 2019 xlt is a pain. Coming from 2017 Acura MDX Tech, the seats were comfortable during a long road trip. My back is getting hurt after more than 2 hours with my new xlt due to thin foam.

osteodoc08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
65k mikes in my 18 Limited and no complaints. I’m 6’0” and 245#

X BRONCO OWNER

Reaction score
After my first trip of 1 plus hours behind the wheel my legs were hurting. I think that the seat bottom is not deep enough. When I'm sitting in my other cars the seat bottom just about touches the back of my legs. The Expedition falls a few inches short. I'm gonna measure the seat bottom length and compare it to my other cars.

Diverdown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After my first trip of 1 plus hours behind the wheel my legs were hurting. I think that the seat bottom is not deep enough. When I'm sitting in my other cars the seat bottom just about touches the back of my legs. The Expedition falls a few inches short. I'm gonna measure the seat bottom length and compare it to my other cars.

Actually, you are correct about this. I’ve noticed this in both the front and second rows as well. Maybe that’s how they artificially get more leg room, make the seats narrower. It hasn’t bothered me a lot but I definitely notice it when I switch from being in another car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought the same thing about the seats, being smaller and less comfortable than my old Suburban. I dont have heated or cooled seats in the Expedition, just some fancy katskin leather.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

PkgingGuy

Reaction score
I’ve got a a 2011 with heated and cooled seats and love them.
My nephew bought a 2019 and I got in to check it out and my first comment was this seat it very hard!
So something def going on there....

Rossue

Reaction score
Moved to 2019 XLT last August from 2013 Yukon. Test drove a Limited and found those seats with OEM leather to be pretty stiff. The XLT with Activex much cushier. Mine are heated/cooled. The depth of the seat is great; am 6'2. The seats are much more comfortable than wife's 2015 Lexus RX 350 which are stiff and contour upwards at the sides.

Rezolution

Reaction score
I have a 2019 xlt 202a with activex fake leather, heated and cooled seats. The seats are the most comfortable of any vehicle I've ever sat in. My wife's qx80 has the worst seats. When we take her car somewhere even my son complains that his legs fall asleep in the infinity.