DWTS double-standard?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jeff kushner, Nov 8, 2019 at 9:01 AM.

1. jeff kushner

jeff kushner Full Access Members

I've been hearing bits & pieces of this story...so maybe some of you whom I actually listen to, know more and can add to this:

Apparently, last season on DWTS there was a popular DJ who gained such a viewer-voting following, he ended up winning outfight even though he was no where near the best. The judges, while seeing what was happening vote-wise, went along with it and never raised objections.

Now, with Sean Spicer having gained that same viewer-voting following, it's a major problem for the judges?

I have never watched the show....so maybe someone who can can report back if what I've written is accurate?

jeff

2. powerboatr

powerboatr Full Access Members

i had to go look up what dwts is.
    if its on abc, nbc or cbs we generally dont watch.

but after seeing joy behar meltdown on you tube this morning from the view, i am not surpised

3. ManUpOrShutUp

ManUpOrShutUp Full Access Members

For someone who throws around the word "cuck" so often, you certainly come across as a gossipy, whiny, weak, complaining little bitch. Who the hell cares what happened on DWTS? (I had to look up what that even stood for btw.)

lvcjt702 likes this.
  4. jeff kushner

You answer a thread of something you know nothing about and care nothing about, just to bit*ch to the poster?

Hey buddy, know what the word PUSSY means?

Thought so......stop acting like a little bit*h.... What? I bang your girl too or was it that I wouldn't? Don't worry, I don't toss around the word "cuck"....people at work for instance have never heard me say it....but for you, it applies so well, don't you think?

ESAD ok?

What a dick.....if you don't like what I say, ignore me....you dumbazz moron. Don't they teach you that in "liberal school"?

Jeff

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019 at 9:02 PM
  5. jeff kushner

I don't watch it either, that's why I asked......network tv is nothing but generated-conflict.....no thanks,

jeff

powerboatr likes this.