Eaz-Lift Trekker or ReCurve R6 WDH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KFordEx8

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any direct experience with either the Trekker or Recurve R6 WDH models?
The features appear to be very similar.

Been using a Husky Centerline TS for several years now and looking to replace it. The Husky doesn't return to center well after turning and the trunnion bolts loosen up while towing.

Smiley

Reaction score
Howdy KFordEx8,

I will start by saying I do not have any direct experience with either of these hitches but both look to be decent model combining weight distribution and anti-sway so that is good. I did look them both up and both seem to be on sale now so that helps. What kind of trailer are you towing regularly that this hitch would be used for? What is the weight?

Like you, I have been using a different WDH with our travel trailer the last 2 years and decided recently to look for something new as we also are about to upgrade to a larger trailer. After alot of careful consideration and alot of Youtube videos, I decided to go with the Weigh Safe WDH. I like it because it does have the scale built into the hitch which I believe will help me load the trailer more evenly and keep me well under the max trailer tongue weight. Good luck to you on your purchase!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfarnAK