Electrical problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebeccalynnbrown9

Reaction score
I just bought a 2000 Ford expedition brought it home and cleaned it everything worked before it got cleaned then windows and radio and inside lights stop working I have changed the fuses anybody out had this problem any suggestions on what else it could be

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just bought a 2000 Ford expedition brought it home and cleaned it everything worked before it got cleaned then windows and radio and inside lights stop working I have changed the fuses anybody out had this problem any suggestions on what else it could be

Do all other electrical features continue to work? If not, I’d suspect the battery and/or battery terminal connectors.

Does the engine start?

Why did you change the fuses? Were they bad?

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Body control module part of inside fuse block. It could have gotten wet from a leak in the windshield. Check for water above and below it. Disconnect battery, run a hair dryer around it let sit for a day or so and reconnect batterry. There are electronic timers and relays on a PCB in that module that control those accessories when the vehicle is turned on or a door is open.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graphite-INDITE