Engine coolant temperature display?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
On another forum a 2017 F150 owner noted he used Forscan to change the dash display on the page that shows transmission temperature to also show engine temperature in degrees, not just Low, Normal, etc. Any experience with this in the 2017 Expedition?

-- Chuck

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On another forum a 2017 F150 owner noted he used Forscan to change the dash display on the page that shows transmission temperature to also show engine temperature in degrees, not just Low, Normal, etc. Any experience with this in the 2017 Expedition?

-- Chuck

I would love to know this answer.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
+1 on UltraGauge. Have 1 in my Expedition and 1 in my wife's car also. It's not pretty, but it works well.

bcb97

Reaction score
Don't quote me on this but I think the F150 Forscan codes are the same for the Expedition. I came across a thread on here where it pulled up an Excel sheet that was from an F150 of what can be changed. I've done some Forscan changes on my F150 but none on my wife's expedition yet.