Estimated Arrival Date Change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sliderz71

Reaction score
Ordered 304A Max Limited SPP End of October 2021. Built end of March, on chip and or wiper hold. Get the email yesterday, your vehicle should be at the dealer early June. Ok, I'm good with that...its less than a month away, no woes. Now the email tonight says we're changing the estimate to August?!? So 2+ more months of production and deliveries before someone who was early on in the order process gets his truck? Ford is massively screwing up this "order what u want paradigm". Next time, should one order 5 trucks...one each month...so the first one that comes in is the one to take? At this rate I may see my 2023 Lightning order before this Expy.

brettmag

Reaction score
Oh no… I fear I may be in the same situation but haven’t heard anything yet. Up in Canada we don’t get emails directly.

mbrutt

Reaction score
Ordered 304A Max Limited SPP End of October 2021. Built end of March, on chip and or wiper hold. Get the email yesterday, your vehicle should be at the dealer early June. Ok, I'm good with that...its less than a month away, no woes. Now the email tonight says we're changing the estimate to August?!? So 2+ more months of production and deliveries before someone who was early on in the order process gets his truck? Ford is massively screwing up this "order what u want paradigm". Next time, should one order 5 trucks...one each month...so the first one that comes in is the one to take? At this rate I may see my 2023 Lightning order before this Expy.
Ordered Plati

mbrutt

Reaction score
Ordered Platinum early last October, finally built 3/28/22
now sitting on lot someplace waiting for chips, Ford has no schedule on when vehicle will be completed
have owned seven new Expeditions over last 17 years, will never buy another Ford again, will not trust Ford to be truthful

jhod27

Reaction score
I'm also in the same boat. Ordered Jan. Chip Hold. EDD April. Missed delivery. New EDD August. I'm dealing with the same thing for my Bronco (much longer story on that front). This has become commonplace on the Bronco side, check out their forums (bronco6g.com) if you want some horror stories. Here's a helpful link if you have your order # & VIN. Someone built an aggregator for all the trackers to try and give you a bit more insight into the process: https://ordertrack.app/.

Good luck everyone!