Exhaust pipes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taccone

Reaction score
does anyone have the size of the pipes. I’m going to do electric cutouts. Just looking for the right ones

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
does anyone have the size of the pipes. I’m going to do electric cutouts. Just looking for the right ones
Hahahahahahhaha sorry gotta laugh. If you plan on putting it in, where are you going to install it? If you are gonna take that muffler out from underneath get yourself and your passengers a nice set of noise cancelling headphones. Without that muffler these trucks sound like shit. Go listen to how awful some f150s sound when they throw one of these in there before you start cutting into your system. You’ll thank me later. I’ve tried this...

OP
OP
Taccone

Taccone

Reaction score
Hahahahahahhaha sorry gotta laugh. If you plan on putting it in, where are you going to install it? If you are gonna take that muffler out from underneath get yourself and your passengers a nice set of noise cancelling headphones. Without that muffler these trucks sound like shit. Go listen to how awful some f150s sound when they throw one of these in there before you start cutting into your system. You’ll thank me later. I’ve tried this...

True they sound shity but it also opens up air flow so you have gains with doing it

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
True they sound shity but it also opens up air flow so you have gains with doing it
No you don’t. You remove that muffler under there and you’ll lose low end torque. Same reason why guys with F-150s get a tune after they put in resonator delete pipes and catless downpipes. IF you get a gain, it’ll be negligible. Better off spending ur money on either a drop in air filter or a tune with CAI and a new CAC kit. My .02