exhaust upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy89

Reaction score
Hello Y'all If this is in the wrong forum I guess someone can move my question elsewhere. I have a 2007 Navigator and I'm looking to modify the exhaust. My question is 2 part, first of which I'm looking at glass packs is there much difference in volume on the 5.4 between the longer and shorter glass packs? anyone have experience with either the Cherrybomb or thrush glass pack? also anyone have any idea which part numbers would be most easy to install with as little modification as possible? either the 2.5 inch or 3 inch inlet/outlet? I believe the stock size is 3 inch inlet 2.75 outlet but I might be wrong. Any ideas would be great!

tiny

Reaction score
You would need thenlonger of the 2 in 3inch to make it as close to a bolt in as possible. The flange off the muffler would have to be transferred to the new one as well. The only thing on that would be the terrible drone at highway speeds that would come from that muffller