Expedition Forum Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well,

On my other website, www.HomeTheaterDiscussion.com I have regular contests going on with prizes for our members. I think its time to do the same here at www.ExpeditionForum.com. So, here is the deal ...

Thsi month prize will be "X". As of now, I am taking suggestions which will help me decide what "X" will be. So start posting your suggestions and at the end of the month I will pick a registered member to be the winner of "X"

JT :)

G

Hmmm, What is the budget? How about a Ford tow hitch cover or the chrome flames that go above the expedition logo on the back?

Wood

abbyzdad

Reaction score
jt
suggestions for prizes, mmmmmm. where to start. husky flexable floor mats, an egr dust guard (for the rear window), a k & n drop in air filter (and cleaning kit), a ford logo or "expedition" hitch cover ( and locking hitch pin), ford logo plate frames, an auto polish kit,.....just to name a few

thanks, brian

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep them coming. Sounding good :) This will be a regular occurance here on the site .

G

How about a set of sylvania silver star light bulbs. They are about 25 each.

G

How about a hitch receiver cover or a hitch step. Sorry, just got my new performance products catalog.