Expedition Forum Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am creating this thread for those that desire/have expressed interest in creating a decal to promote this site. The decal designs will be voted on and the top 3-5 choices will have a chance to be tweaked even further with a final vote. By poll, once the final decal design has been chosen it will be presented to the owner of the site.

This way something can be presented rather than just stating we want decals. Decals for the forum, by the forum. However you can make the decals and post them to the site is welcomed.

I would like to close this out within the 3 months but this will be based on input. Present it to Shaggy and if anyone has any leads for pricing on printing that will also be helpful. Name, location, pricing, order & ship time once paid, and contact person.

As always, all input is welcomed for this project.

//SIGNED//
FREEWAY

Leissleib

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, I have a cool idea for the decal, I am going to draw it out and post it. I am not a good artist so anyone who is, take a look at it and make it look good. Give me a little time and I will post.

jstrut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man, an an expeditionforum.com decal would make a great prize for "expedition of the month"! (nudge nudge wink wink)

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not yet, but I have a Graphics shop at work that is pretty amazing.. I will try and create something.

After all isn't graphic design the reason we buy Macs?

(that was totally a tongue in cheek attempt at humour, I know how to surf ont his thing, and that is it...)

Street theme, 4x4 theme, or just like : "ExpeditionForum.com" done in the same font Ferd used on our "trokas"?

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would try and design somehting but I don't have the first clue about how to do it.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I say just ExpeditionForum.com in white letters... simple, and matches everything.

Later on we can make the decals in colors that match our trucks...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze