Expedition Forum Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That would be cool. I love the arctic edition decAl. Sold one because I got the gal wanting a Yeti paw print on her hood....

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
That would be cool. I love the arctic edition decAl. Sold one because I got the gal wanting a Yeti paw print on her hood....

Yeah... I just took the Arctic Edition logo, and personalized it a lttle. Drew it up on the computer, and took it to the local vinyl shop...Mine is a Yeti Edition now... I did that to my Jeep when they first announced the Arctics would only be available in Europe.. Then they ended up over here. I just went crazy with the plastidip.... and walla...

The original logo on the arctic ....

2012-Jeep-Wrangler-Arctic-Edition-badge.jpg

And then I just changed it up a bit to be a little simpler for the vinyl shop.

th_cid_image004_png01CC7DD9.png.
IMG_1424-2.jpg

Last edited:

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the one below or like has been suggested the font and design at the top of the page- I don't think enough people have the comp skills to do something like Lane is doing so you wont get many responses-
Lane- Can you do something with the font and design above so we can get a vote and get this rolling?
Untitled-TrueColor-01aaa.jpg

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I love the new ' Supporting Member' etc. tags under the avatars.. That should be the decal.... great job .. whoever did those.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the new ' Supporting Member' etc. tags under the avatars.. That should be the decal.... great job .. whoever did those.

I agree. I like it. Why can't we use it just like it is. The decals are for the supporting members. I think it would be great. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase Bossman.:waytogo:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni