Expedition forum vinyl.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Oefootball_70

Oefootball_70

Full Access Members
Reaction score
okay Antifont expeditionforum.com make it up and let me know how long it looks like it will be. I will measure my windshield and see if we need to adjust the length. Ill post it in the other thread and see if anyone else will want one.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got my new forum stickers made up @ the Detroit autorama over the weekend, 2 banners, 32"x2". I'm putting them along the bottom of the rear side windows. Don't have them on yet, too windy and rainy and no room in the garage so I'll get some pics of them up as soon as I get them on.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
okay Antifont expeditionforum.com make it up and let me know how long it looks like it will be. I will measure my windshield and see if we need to adjust the length. Ill post it in the other thread and see if anyone else will want one.

I can hardly read what it says when I put it in that font. Might be just me though.

OP
OP
Oefootball_70

Oefootball_70

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Okay, I want one of these ordered. How do I send money via PayPal?

:cheers:

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally got the banners on the truck that I had made, I think they came out pretty good...
uploadfromtaptalk1364920240468.jpguploadfromtaptalk1364920255319.jpg

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk