Expedition front suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragsten56

Reaction score
Just curious is it the same suspension on the front of my 98 expedition eddie baur as on a f150 because it will make finding my front suspension easier then having to fabricate control arms because I hate using the torsion key and lift spacers

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just curious is it the same suspension on the front of my 98 expedition eddie baur as on a f150 because it will make finding my front suspension easier then having to fabricate control arms because I hate using the torsion key and lift spacers
I would think so but not 100% sure. Check the part numbers.

OP
OP
D

dragsten56

Reaction score
Thanks will do I have a idea for my overland rig I'm wanting to convert my rear end to a standard f150 style suspension so I have more options know anyone who has done it before

Dimz

Reaction score
No, not the same. Sounds like you saw the coil suspension on a 4.6L and you want to put that into a tortion bar Eddie Bauer 5.4L. :) you probably could if you are an excellent fabricator, cause if you mess up any angles it won't steer right, nor is that coil set up rated for a heavier 5.4L. Question is it it worth it?