Expedition - Impressed (tow capacity)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The first time I towed a trailer with brakes I was sold on trailer brakes even if it doesn't "legally" need it. The first time I towed with a WDH with sway control...you guessed it! I would go with a WDH on anything that was getting close to the need. I have a small utility trailer (3500lb max loaded weight) I am not going to use a WDH on that but I did convert it to trailer brakes and when I start getting to the 2000lb mark the brakes are super nice to have especially when towing with my lifted jeep.

Anyway, I was super surprised by the difference a wdh makes.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The first time I towed a trailer with brakes I was sold on trailer brakes even if it doesn't "legally" need it. The first time I towed with a WDH with sway control...you guessed it! I would go with a WDH on anything that was getting close to the need. I have a small utility trailer (3500lb max loaded weight) I am not going to use a WDH on that but I did convert it to trailer brakes and when I start getting to the 2000lb mark the brakes are super nice to have especially when towing with my lifted jeep.

Anyway, I was super surprised by the difference a wdh makes.
Agreed on the trailer brakes, makes a massive difference.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Sumo spring spacers with the Ready Lift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk