EXPEDITION letters on hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the EXPEDITION letters on the front of the hood? I am talking about the black plastic letters that are about one inch in size.

If you did, did you use OEM letters or some aftermarket that are offered on EBay? There is a big difference in price.

How did you install them in a straight, evenly spaced, line? Was is difficult?

Thanks!

Slipstream

Reaction score
I did. Got the eBay ones. They come properly spaced in a singe sheet. This made it a pretty easy install.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Like Slipstream said, they come in a nice package that auto spacces them out. It is basically foam template where the letters fit in it. I just lines the edge of the foam to the edge of the hood pulled the backing paper off and pushed them down.

I really did not give it much thought. Look at my profile pic. Those are the Matte Black ones off eBay for around $60 shipped. All my trim is matte on the Timberline so I went with that finish. They are not the same font as the 2022 rear letters, but for now, I did not care.

I did not take any photos or videos. Sorry.

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Like Slipstream said, they come in a nice package that auto spacces them out. It is basically foam template where the letters fit in it. I just lines the edge of the foam to the edge of the hood pulled the backing paper off and pushed them down.

I really did not give it much thought. Look at my profile pic. Those are the Matte Black ones off eBay for around $60 shipped. All my trim is matte on the Timberline so I went with that finish. They are not the same font as the 2022 rear letters, but for now, I did not care.

I did not take any photos or videos. Sorry.
Good job on the install.