Expedition Max XL Fleet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quint8

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone on here has this model and if it is possible to add the third row seat? Looks like all of them come as a 5 passenger model. I've found a few leftover new 2018's for a really good price. Thanks in advance for any info.

cmiles97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm seeing 2019s from $48K to $53K for regular length on Autotrader

Going to the Ford website they say starting at $52,130 for an XLT regular length. They don't let you select XL.

Last edited:

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score

A brand new one only costs $43k USD in Canada, fyi (they sell em to retail customers too there)

cmiles97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A brand new one only costs $43k USD in Canada, fyi (they sell em to retail customers too there)

Wow!

A couple of years from now, if all the bugs are worked out, I'll be upgrading to a used one. Just have to add trailer brake controller & I'm good to go.

I was just looking at this one for an asking price of $39,987 (Original MSRP $57,750). 4x4 Expedition Max - 3.5 ECOBOOST - LOCKING REAR AXEL - HEAVY DUTY TRAILER TOW - SKID PLATES - 5 PASSENGER PKG

Don't even need the after market trailer brake controller.

The OP is right. I wonder why no 3rd row seat? I really don't need it as mine is 99% of the time folded down.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...=FORD&modelCode1=FORDEXPMAX&clickType=listing

Last edited:

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow!

A couple of years from now, if all the bugs are worked out, I'll be upgrading to a used one. Just have to add trailer brake controller & I'm good to go.

I was just looking at this one for an asking price of $39,987 (Original MSRP $57,750). 4x4 Expedition Max - 3.5 ECOBOOST - LOCKING REAR AXEL - HEAVY DUTY TRAILER TOW - SKID PLATES - 5 PASSENGER PKG

Don't even need the after market trailer brake controller.

The OP is right. I wonder why no 3rd row seat? I really don't need it as mine is 99% of the time folded down.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=507419774&zip=12020&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=12020&startYear=2018&numRecords=100&incremental=all&endYear=2020&modelCodeList=EXPEDI%2CEXPEDIEL%2CFORDEXPMAX&makeCodeList=FORD&driveGroup=AWD4WD&listingTypes=USED%2CCERTIFIED&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=on&searchRadius=0&listingTypes=USED,CERTIFIED&startYear=2018&numRecords=100&firstRecord=0&endYear=2020&modelCodeList=EXPEDI,EXPEDIEL,FORDEXPMAX&makeCodeList=FORD&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=FORD&modelCode1=FORDEXPMAX&clickType=listing

Because they're lying about original price

Also they're claiming 473 mi on the odometer, which is weird as hell... and KBB places it as overpriced nonetheless.