Expedition ST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think he means stealth pkg. If your referring to something like edge or explorer st, the current expy doesn't offer that but 2022 will offer something similar. There will be 2 stealth pkg, the stealth appearance pkg, which replaces chrome with black, adds red stitching, and black 22s. Then there's the stealth performance pkg, a st like upgrade, which adds red brake calipers, lettering on hood, and bumps hp from 380 to 440.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
B

bws2015

Reaction score
I mean just what i said, the ST is fords performance version of several of there vehicles.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I mean just what i said, the ST is fords performance version of several of there vehicles.
Right, we just assumed you were talking about another trim as there has never been a st version of the expy since the namesake existed. As stated, the stealth performance pkg for my22 is the closest ford has ever gotten to an st version for the expy.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's interesting how the packages on the Expedition don't follow the F150 and Super Duty packages. My Expedition Limited would be like a Lariat F150/Super Duty. A Limited F150/Super Duty is a step above the Platinum. Would be nice if Ford was consistent.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ST was generally a sports technology trim for cars. When they stopped making cars a few other vehicles got the package name. Full size trucks have always been Special Vehicle Team or later Ford Performance. The Limited Stealth performance pack is new, and can be thought of like GM’s RST pack for the Suburban (bigger engine, bigger brakes, some cosmetics etc).

Last edited:

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wanna drive the wagoneer be4 I get another truck(not until 2023) but if the spp had massage seats and bluecruise, that would be the truck I'd buy no questions asked.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a cool truck. I’ve been looking at the RST Burbs hard. Big fan of the black ones. Same thing there, you have to make sure it’s got the RST performance pack to get the 6.2 V8 over the 5.3. It would be nice if you just got the upgrades as soon as you select that trim.

OP
OP
B

bws2015

Reaction score
It was a simple question, is there going to be, I know there isn't one now, explorer and edge both have an st model.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max357