Expedition Timberline with BlueCruise - Yes. (apparently, maybe) - And... Interior Colors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@Timberline Only 1 clarity in your breakdown. The Stealth Performance in Raiti's video without the cameras in the door and to the left of the center screen, does indeed have adaptive cruise. You can see the left side of the steering wheel, and it does have the distance adjustment button, which means adaptive cruise.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a feeling there's a lot of unknowns even at ford with what chips they will have available to manufacture these. For all we know, they are pulling a GM and limiting some of these features to regulate the chip demands. Their initial "desire" might have been to include it in more trims, like they did in the F150, but have to balance "do we get these out faster or get more features included".

vlang45

Reaction score
It’s incredible how unclear the info is on the new 22’s. Im looking to order a timberline base package (500a) and I can’t get a straight answer on heated front seats. Dealer says no. But how can 70k vehicle not have heated front seats when my f150 2020 XLt does? Nuts.

DSAK

Reaction score
It’s incredible how unclear the info is on the new 22’s. Im looking to order a timberline base package (500a) and I can’t get a straight answer on heated front seats. Dealer says no. But how can 70k vehicle not have heated front seats when my f150 2020 XLt does? Nuts.
Heated front seats so not come in the 500A. Order Guide shows that you have to get the 501A package to get them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211216-213308_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20211216-213308_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360