F150 upper control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtbronco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe someone will know for sure. I suggest it's unlikely though. If you really wanna know all I can think of is to hit up a salvage yard or local parts store and compare/measure them.

Vincent Vega

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I turned over almost every rock trying to figure this out. I read that 07 and after model years the Exp and F150 UCAs are the same. Before that they are different. Like whtbronco suggested, you could buy cheap Amazon UCAs (and return them) or get some from a junk yard, and compare and figure out if there is some way to make them work and/or verify if they are the same or different. And/or Michigan Metals Works told me they would make custom UCAs. They are the only fabricators I found who would.

OverlandExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't think you can. I remember someone posted a picture somewhere of the two and one was a bit wider than the other one. Geometry seems to be a bit different. But would be nice to know for sure! One day someone will buy a cheap set on this forum and find out for everyone lol

OverlandExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I turned over almost every rock trying to figure this out. I read that 07 and after model years the Exp and F150 UCAs are the same. Before that they are different. Like whtbronco suggested, you could buy cheap Amazon UCAs (and return them) or get some from a junk yard, and compare and figure out if there is some way to make them work and/or verify if they are the same or different. And/or Michigan Metals Works told me they would make custom UCAs. They are the only fabricators I found who would.
If you ever end up pulling the trigger on those post some pics! I'd love to get some measurements so I can fab up my own when I finally have some time.