Factory subwoofer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine to, i was listening to low rider and then funky town on my way to lowes, it was throw back day
Funky Town? Seriously? Whats next...Boogie Shoes?

Turn in your ManCard at the nearest substation; you're suspended for one week.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bob, bet you cranked up the Bee Gees when ever they played Saturday night fever song. We're all products of the 70's. Most of my music is from 50's and 60's. Would have been great if Ford would have made a stereo back then that even came close to a Mach stereo, or the newer Bose/ Sony stuff of today. All we had was Am radio. You had to put in a Blaupunkt with a set of Pioneer 6x9 or Jensen's, to even sound halfway normal. Ah the good old days.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

f252br

Reaction score
i have a 2015 EL platinum and i think the bass level is poor... I bought a kicker 8" sub and Kicker amp, recommended by crutchfield. Its going in this weekend so i"ll keep ya posted

f252br

Reaction score
so i installed my sub and amp using factory box and i have to say it was just what i was looking for. Before if i wanted any kind of bass for any genre of music, the volume had to be at 75% or more. now i can have it low enough to have a conversation and still hear and feel some bass

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so i installed my sub and amp using factory box and i have to say it was just what i was looking for. Before if i wanted any kind of bass for any genre of music, the volume had to be at 75% or more. now i can have it low enough to have a conversation and still hear and feel some bass
All you need to do now is turn your hat sideways and slouch in the seat.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Digging the scene with a gangster lean!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk