False Alarm Drivers Door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackMagic

Reaction score
2022 XLT (2 mos old), my securialert app (on my Ford Pass app) gives me a notice that my drivers door has opened. My Veh is sitting in the garage locked. This is the 2nd time today this has happened. Anyone else having this issue?

OP
OP
B

BlackMagic

Reaction score
2022 XLT Expedition (2 mos old), my securialert app (on my Ford Pass app) gives me a notice that my drivers door has opened. My Veh is sitting in the garage locked. This is the 2nd time today this has happened. Anyone else having this issue?

Overtow

Reaction score
Oddly enough, this happened to me <and> one of my buddies last night, then again to me today. I was at my friend's place for a kids birthday party, he has a 2019 Expy that was parked behind mine on the street. At around 730pm last night, both of our alarms started going off simultaneously, but neither of us got a warning in the app. Today at 11:48am, my alarm went off again even though the truck is parked in my driveway and is still secured. This time I got a warning - "E's security system has detected vehicle intrusion and triggered the alarm...".

He told me that his alarm did NOT go off at the same time as mine today. I suspect something upstream is going on.

hmmm...