Favorite Forscan changes?

MxRacer965

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Decided to get myself the necessary components to tinker around with Forscan on my Expedition. I had hoped to enable DAB for SiriusXM but I see that it is a not possible without updating the APIM firmware.

Anyway, what are your favorite changes and what are the details (where to change, what to change, expected outcome)?

Last edited:

LokiWolf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Decided to get myself the necessary components to tinker around with Forscan on my Expedition. I had hoped to enable DAB for SiriusXM but I see that is a pretty unlikely situation without updating the APIM firmware. Cyanlabs indicates it MIGHT work to adjust via Forscan but we'll see...

Anyway, what are your favorite changes and what are the details (where to change, what to change, expected outcome)?
There is a Whole area on here dedicated to FORSCAN. I recommend you look there. Many threads.

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My favorite was enabling the fog lights while the high beam headlights are on.

I also used forscan to enable remote start and the trailer brake controller on the truck.

The one thing that I turned on, the didn't like was the "dark mode". This keeps your exterior and interior lights from coming on when you enter/unlock or exit the truck. Turns out I like being able to see when I do this.

skydiver

Reaction score
Cyclone,
"used forscan to enable remote start and the trailer brake controller on the truck."

What trim level is your Expy?
Did this unlock Ford Pass App remote start or keyfob remote start?
Did you already have a Remote start capable Remote key fob?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akdan