February EOTM Theme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Valentine's. :love62::flamingdevil::kiss1::kiss1::mwah1::love51: Alright guys and gals. Show your softer sides. LOVE is in the air. :love62::flamingdevil::kiss1::kiss1::mwah1::love51:

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
February EOTM 2013 submission

ok here is my submission. This is what i did for valentines last year. I made the center piece with a vase some silk rose petals and some florist foam. Then put chocolate covered strawberries on sticks and cut some pineapple into hearts. put them on sticks and stuck them in the florist foam. put some of the rose petals on the table had the heart shaped candle holders and some tall candles on table. Had candles throughout the room as well. no need for any other light source. And yes i put the petals on the bed as well. Dinner was a scallop risotto that i made. And we ate the center piece for desert. In case you are wondering my gf lives in a small place so had to move the table into front room. Did all this while she was working and she didn't know i was doing it(she worked late and we were going to do something on the weekend surprises are always fun). Not sure how to top this this year. i think i'm in going to be in trouble.

Ok SG does this count or should i go take a picture of me hugging my expy?

Attachments

• IMG387.jpg
    IMG387.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That pic is fine but I still want to see a pic of you hugging your truck. :biggrin:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I think since this is an Expedition forum it should have the expy in the photo.

So hugging your expy would be more appropriate!! :Big Laugh:

OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is my submission. I bought my Ex a giant card and a dozen roses. :biggrin:

Sent from my Galaxy SIII Using Tapatalk2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360973854114.jpg