FEF Fukken Discounts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love the look you get from Fukken Waxing that beautiful Expedition of yours? (or your wife's minivan?!?! LOL) Want to save some money on Fukken Wax? You've come to the right spot!

Ford Expedition Forum % off code - 'fef' - 12% off of our products!

So - how do you take advantage of these discounts?
Visit our Fukken Website! and add the can special you would like to your cart. Make sure pricing is in US Dollars and then enter the promo code of your choice (listed above) and click Update. Then checkout as normal.

:cool:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to ask. What sets you apart from the other no wash car cleaners? How do you differ? I bought some from a vendor demostrating on base in Florida and it just didnt do as they showed. I shouldve known that the car was prepped before coming out for maximum show quality. You have them beat with removing the oxidation.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Point blank - we stand behind our product! Doesn't do what you want, send it back!

I was a skeptic the first time I heard about it, then I tried it - I haven't looked back. My truck is 10 months old, its only been at the pay n spray 1 time - and that was due to a LOT of road salt. Gotta use common sense you know! Every other time it was washed, it was Fukked - no other products have touched the truck.

The best part, it takes me less time to use Fukken on my truck that it would if I grabbed a hose and bucket, chamois, etc.........and its waxed when I'm done!

Lets toss out another deal!

Want to use PayPal for your order? Use code 'fefpaypal' for 15% off! Again, only for paypal orders - any order that is placed with this code and isn't paid with paypal will be deleted.

thanks!!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK...spring is trying to appear here in VA...i'll be the 1st tester...

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
awesome bud! Can't wait to see what you think!

Big Ford Daddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just ordered 3 cans!! So you spray it right over the dirt and wipe away? Sounds cool to me. Save time and bring out the shine!!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just ordered 3 cans!! So you spray it right over the dirt and wipe away? Sounds cool to me. Save time and bring out the shine!!

:waytogo:

can't wait to see what you think of it!

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh! I thought it was just a paste wax you were selling. I ve seen this "type" of wax they sell it at the px (on post walmart) in the parking lot they have test stations there they have hella dirty trucks/cars come thru and theyll do a fender or 2 and its night and day and the shine is awesome! Now that i know we have a vendor for this kind of wax i will def buy some! I used to do this about once a month and then use california duster and quick detailer for wipedowns over time you will get a glassy look to your truck even when its dirty