Finally Aftermarket Stereo for 2015/16/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its basically an android head unit. So a gigantic android tablet that does everything the factory radio does plus view obd data, 360 degree camera dvr/dashcam, backup cam, tpms info and so much more

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This would be cool to get torque gauges on the center display. Very useful while towing.

2020-MAX-Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why would you want to lose the physical Audio and Climate controls? Ever try to adjust temp on a Tesla with the little up/down arrows while driving--no thanks!

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It does look nice. My only concern would be the specs. Android 9 and 4GB of RAM is about the specs you'll find in a $89 smartphone, performance may be a little less than perfect. 11 is being pushed to some devices already, I would expect 9 to not get too much support beyond another year or so and being so many entertainment apps for media are heavily reliant on DRM if you don't stay up to date you may have issues w some apps in the future. If its upgradeable thays another story but definitely something I'd ask about first.