Finally In Production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpeckvtpcs235

Reaction score
Finally after 5 months, Ford is building my Expedition.
I will post pics when I get it in about a month or so.

In Production​

Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

Attachments

• 2022EXPWindow.jpg
    2022EXPWindow.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 46

stephaknee

Reaction score
Congrats! I’m anxiously awaiting mine to be scheduled for production (ordered 2/11)

Cadet7263

Reaction score

In Production​

Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
Did yours ever come out of production? Mine went in to production two days before yours, and has currently been moved offsite with a chip hold.

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome!

still waiting for mine. Been ”in production” for 2 weeks. my dealer got the title yesterday so that’s good I guess. I get excited when anyone is reporting movement

side note - Ive also order and received a Bronco Sport Badlands. FoMoCo sent emails constantly. 8 emails on Bronco progress

for comparison I’ve only received 2 emails on expedition
The plant has not been very transparent with their struggles to me or to my dealer on their weekly updates. It sounds like it’s chaos in Louisville

CGalex

Reaction score

In Production​

how long after you got a production date was sticker available? was it before scheduled production date or not until after or after actually built?