First time Expedition owner checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nightfire

Reaction score
Ok, it's ben awhile since I have been on these forums. Lot's of changes done to the truck. When I first got it in September, I was having lot's of issues with the Catalytic converters being clogged. I also cracked a spark plug, but it seems that was just a one-off thing. I found a nearby tech that had worked on the truck before. He said the these Henneseys were known for burning out cats and removing them was the only way to make it run nice. The tech was not willing to do it (for liabilityreasons) but said he would retune and clear the codes once done.

Luckily, my brother knew someone back in Wisconsin that was willing to remove them when i visited back in December. After returning to the tech, he did as promised and now the truck runs AWESOME! It also seems to do a little better on gas as I usually get 13 MPG mixed driving. A new set of Pirelli Scorpion All terrains were added recently.
20190810_190220.jpg
20190810_190348.jpg