First time ford owner parking lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have no blown blues, no blown fuses and wires at each light look good. What am I missing? All other lights work great turn, hazard,stop all fine just no parking lights

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bad switch or bad relay ? Can you tell if your instrument cluster lights come on if you just go to the Park position? If they do, the switch is good, and it might be the relay.

The top left relay is the parking light relay. You can swap it with the one next to it and see if you get lights.

kM3qOI.jpg

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
I bought a new relay yesterday and still nothing. And I have no dash lights either. I'm just kinda stuck at this point I out of guesses. Short of just running new wire for hot and ground and putting in a toggle switch.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you have a multimeter ? Time to start tracing voltage. Have you got power INTO the switch ?

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
Had to be a short between switch connector and fuse block. No time to fix it right so I just wired it up thru a toggle switch and called it a day. Off to work. Thanks for all the help guys. My last truck was a dodge and for 7 yrs I hot no help off any dodge forum. Glad I moved to Ford where folks are a lot more helpful.