Floor Liners: WeatherTech vs Husky vs ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ztruke

Reaction score
Hi all,
New here and to Expys so please forgive any protocol faux pas. Have a 2011 EL that I plan on keeping for a long, long time and want to protect the carpets fore and aft. Struggling with choice of floor mats/liners. My research disclosed lots of pros/cons re Weather Tech vs Husky liners vs Nifty vs ? and would like to hear from Expy owners with personal experience and recommendations. Fitment and material composition are important decision factors. Thanks in advance. I am excited about my first Ford truck. My OH dealer grabbed it from a dealer in MI when the tsunami precluded my ordering Tuxedo Black Metallic from the factory.
ztruke

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
allrighty, well i can tell you my '98 has had husky liners in it since it was brand new in 1998, so they are pretty old.

they keep the carpet looking like new, they fit perfectly and still after 13 years they still clean up like new! so i vote husky!

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i want a set of huskys but im being a cheapo...

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Every inch of my truck is covered with Huskys and I couldn't be happier with them. Especially the cargo area, I'm constantly dragging crap in and out of the back and it still looks pretty much like new.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what Ive researched. The weather techs only cover the area when the 3rd row is up. I dont think they sell one for when its down which is what I want. The husky does have this option though. I would prefer the weather tech though.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My dad has Husky's in his Super Duty and my mom's F150, and they are great! We've had them for about 2 years and they stay in shape well and hold all the water in.

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My dad has Husky liners in his excursion and im not a big fan of them. They dont stay flush on the side where it turns up towards the center console. I vote Weather tech, that is what im going to get in mine when i get the extra money. Right now i have universal ones in mine and i just cut and trimmed them to fit.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got nifty catch-all carpet mats for all three rows. been real good and easy to clean :)

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ive never heard of weather tech till now so im going with husky from a quick search they look better

FlobeySolo

Reaction score
Looks like both the Husky and WT offer more protection, including for gravel, mulch, etc. because the have a lip. We wanted to keep doghair out so we went with Canvasback liners for the back. They work with the 3rd up or down, and cover the back of the 2nd row as well. We're pretty happy so far, but I guess time will tell (bought the truck last week...:)