Folding Cargo Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ronb1

Reaction score
Just sold my '19 but took out the cargo liner since it was only a few months old. Its available for sale if anyone is interested. Buyer pays shipping. Pics available
BTW if this is not allowed, please remove.

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 47

bcb97

Reaction score
Just sold my '19 but took out the cargo liner since it was only a few months old. Its available for sale if anyone is interested. Buyer pays shipping. Pics available
BTW if this is not allowed, please remove.
I'm interested. PM me price.

TX-EXPMAX

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they make an equivalent version of the folding mat like this for the navigator? Haven’t been able to come across one yet. Would be for a 2021 Navigator (short one, not the L)

Nate2020KR

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they make an equivalent version of the folding mat like this for the navigator? Haven’t been able to come across one yet. Would be for a 2021 Navigator (short one, not the L)
There's only 2 STD and max and say Expedition on them. There's not a liner branded Navigator. Dumb I know.

TX-EXPMAX

Reaction score
What a bummer…I’d even be fine with one that doesn’t say anything on it at allThanks for clarifying…you’ve saved me a ton of searching!

TX-EXPMAX

Reaction score
Just an update (because i’ve refused to give up on this), I found out that one does exist for the L version. Part number is LL7Z-7811600-BA. I physically went and put my hands on one today at my dealer. Looks identical to the Ford one, just doesn’t have “Expedition” plastered across it and seemed to have more of the Lincoln logo worked into the design.

What I haven’t determined if one actually exists for the short version. In looking at how the Ford part number is (that being that the only difference between the normal and Max is AA vs. BA), applied the same logic to Lincoln. Found another dealer today who was able to come up with the part number (as was I in a search), but it really has no description of what it is or what it fits. The dealer was nice enough to go ahead and order it and said if it doesn’t seem like its the right thing, they’ll send it back. I’ll let you know what ends up happening…should’ve just bought the L version instead of the shorty!!!