For Sale: Like New Take Off Hankook Dynapro 285 45 R22 Tires Full Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dclr

Reaction score
Good luck homie. I put mine (same size w/ 1,200 miles) on CL locally for $300. Got one offer in six months. I'm now thinking of making a play set or obstacle course with them

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I might just keep these then. They're practically brand new. How do I figure out what these are worth?

I have a complete set of F250 platinum wheels with brand new K02s on them..the factory wheels done have 1000 miles on them and the tires might have 100 or so.

I bought the the F250 wheels/tires for $500...I thought I could use the wheels (on my F350, and I couldn't)....the tires still have the ******* on them.

I have had them priced all over the place...retail on the tires is over 350 each (discount tire)...I tried to sell the SET of 4 tires (no wheels) for 500 and haven't gotten any serious bites.

I tried selling them WITH the wheels for $1000 and nada...lowered to $800 and still nothing.

im may consider trading them for a set of expedition stealth tires/wheels that a used tire shop has...hes got the expedition wheels and tires priced at $2400 for the set (he'll never get it).

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I might just keep these then. They're practically brand new. How do I figure out what these are worth?

I have a complete set of F250 platinum wheels with brand new K02s on them..the factory wheels dont have 1000 miles on them and the tires might have 100 or so.

I bought the F250 wheels/tires for $500...I thought I could use the wheels (on my F350, and I couldn't)....the tires still have the ******* on them.

I have had them priced all over the place...retail on the tires is over 350 each (discount tire)...I tried to sell the SET of 4 tires (no wheels) for 500 and haven't gotten any serious bites.

I tried selling them WITH the wheels for $1000 and nada...lowered to $800 and still nothing.

im may consider trading them for a set of expedition stealth tires/wheels that a used tire shop has...hes got the expedition wheels and tires priced at $2400 for the set (he's dreaming more that I was).

upload_2020-4-16_21-27-37.jpeg

Last edited:

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought a set of Michelin’s the week after I bought the vehicle. The plan was to wear the Hankooks out first then switch to the Michelin’s. Only problem is the dang Hankooks still look like new. Hopefully the Michelin’s will still be good in a couple of years. They are in a climate controlled garage.

I was used to replacing tires on the BMW every 12K-15K miles.

Thought about doing some burnouts to speed up the process.

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the problem is 2 fold....very few folks buy used tires...especially in a private sale....and 2 most folks want near retail for used/take-offs.

Ive done well to barter tires/wheels and even when I bought 'em I bought the for 30-50% of retail.

RustyOval

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dealer is not a good point of reference for pricing.
I suspect you'll be hanging on to those for a while.

My dealer matched any price of a brick and mortar store. I usually get tires and have them installed at Discount Tire. The ford dealer beat DT price before I even showed the quote I was given. I was shocked actually.

jmiller

Reaction score
Just sold my set of 4 for 300. They had about 10000 miles on them. Almost had to let them go for $250 but got another inquiryright before letting go. Facebook marketplace is how I sold mine.

OP
OP
D

Drew47000000

Reaction score
Just sold my set of 4 for 300. They had about 10000 miles on them. Almost had to let them go for $250 but got another inquiryright before letting go. Facebook marketplace is how I sold mine.

Thats incredible. I think I'll consider shopping for used tires next time I need them. Amazing...

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats incredible. I think I'll consider shopping for used tires next time I need them. Amazing...

The problem with used tires is they often have a hidden flaw and thats why the original owner removed them. Then you pay to month them and then after you find the flaw, then you have to rip them off again and address the flaws. It CAN be a pain, but you CAN also find some great deals......