Ford Sony vs Lincoln THX difference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jruppert

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I recently went from a 2010 Navigator to a 2015 Expedition limited with the Sony setup. Just curious if anyone knows what the actual difference is between the two systems? I understand the head unit is different (obviously) but in the end, how much is really different? I am referring specifically between the 2015 expedition vs a 2015 navigator. Do they program any differences in the head unit? Is the amp different? I would have to assume the speakers are different.

The reason I ask is that my setup sounds like it is lacking. Was my 2010 top notch? No... But it sounded a lot better. Would it make sense, if I got speakers from a Navigator to upgrade?

Thanks in advance..

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are completely different systems. The setup would be the same, but none if the components would be compatible to get the most out of it. Try going aftermarket.

OP
OP
jruppert

jruppert

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The more I thought about it afterwards, the more I was leaning to what you are suggesting. Perhaps I will try new speakers.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01