FordPass Rewards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Zimmerman

Reaction score
Has anyone used their FordPass Reward points or know what services they can be used for and what those services cost (in points) to redeem.

ib_jigged

Reaction score
From what my service guy told me is that it can be used for any service needed on the vehicle. Tax not included. You will still need to pay for the tax. I had asked if I could use it towards any accessories and was told no. I could have put it towards a service plan if I wanted too. I think that is the big sell that they want out of people. If you put it towards a service plan it makes the plan more affordable and they are hoping people will jump on that and pony up a few more dollars and go that route. And who knows how much info they are getting from your cell phone??

taaangy234

Reaction score
Any idea on how's the points convert to dollar amount?

Davew72

Reaction score
3518 IS APPROX $4.00, I have 42000 points and was told that'll get you approx 3 oil changes. Can anyone confirm ?

Wayne Decker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got the complementary 42,000 point and it indicates it's good for one oil change. I can't find a description of the program (except an cursory overview) anywhere.

And since they made a change to the app recently, I can't connect to my vehicle with FordPass. And the chat helpline never answers!

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got the complementary 42,000 point and it indicates it's good for one oil change. I can't find a description of the program (except an cursory overview) anywhere.

And since they made a change to the app recently, I can't connect to my vehicle with FordPass. And the chat helpline never answers!
Hold the phone... You got 42000 points complimentary? WTF?

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
42000? I only got 2000 or 2500 when I leased! Oh well. It would be nice if you knew how much certain things were.