ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HockeyPuck99

Reaction score

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Must be an error with mobile apps.
It opens just fine with Firefox on my PC now.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Must be an error with mobile apps.
It opens just fine with Firefox on my PC now.

Yep. Can’t open on anything mobile iDevice including Chrome on my iPad. Do 99.9% of my forum reading on either my iPhone or iPad, so yeah, kinda annoying. I can open other mobile Google sheet and Doc links with no issue. This one is the only one I have come across with issue.

HockeyPuck99

Reaction score
Yep. Can’t open on anything mobile iDevice including Chrome on my iPad. Do 99.9% of my forum reading on either my iPhone or iPad, so yeah, kinda annoying. I can open other mobile Google sheet and Doc links with no issue. This one is the only one I have come across with issue.

Oh I got you, yeah that is annoying. I've only ever opened it using Chrome on my laptop.

I wonder if there is a setting the "owner" of the Google doc has to do to make it available on mobile devices?

HockeyPuck99

Reaction score
Oh I got you, yeah that is annoying. I've only ever opened it using Chrome on my laptop.

I wonder if there is a setting the "owner" of the Google doc has to do to make it available on mobile devices?

I had the same issue opening the link on my iPhone. I downloaded the "Google Sheets" app and I am able to view the spreadsheet on my mobile with this app. It's not ideal but it works.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had the same issue opening the link on my iPhone. I downloaded the "Google Sheets" app and I am able to view the spreadsheet on my mobile with this app. It's not ideal but it works.

Yeah, I realized that too! I messaged the owner. This issue is typically resolved by removing sharing and adding back. I asked him to do that.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm migrating over to a new computer, so it will take me some time to look at Google sheets. As soon as I get setup I'll repost the link. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank1971